Conducting business with foreign entities requires not only excellent knowledge of Polish law, but also orientation in the law of the contracting party. Participation in international projects is usually subject to high legal risk.
We offer our clients professional support to have them gain a sense of security and confidence that in the event of any problems, they will quickly receive effective help. We help, among others enterprises that plan to expand into foreign markets or import goods to Poland. We are not only lawyers, but also experienced business advisors.
The scope of our services includes:
- Representation during negotiations with a potential foreign partner.
- Comprehensive case analysis and professional business consulting.
- Preparation of international contracts for the sale of goods and other, depending on the client’s needs.
- Legal services for international trade agreements.
- Legal support when establishing companies abroad.
- Debt collection from entities based abroad.
- Legal assistance in the import and export of goods.
Our fluency in legal English allows us to professionally represent the interests of our clients who run business on an international scale. If you need legal support or business advice, we will be happy to take care of your case.